It’s the start of another month, which means yet another review of another month of comping! For those of you that are new to the blog I’m a comper. You can read more about my comping and why I do it here. But the short story is that after having to quit work due to keep up with my sons additional needs I needed to find something that meant we could still afford the nicer things in life!
This month my prize haul totaled just over £2550! Almost £1k of my prizes came from entering competitions from a day out at Stylist Live. To not only have a fab day out but to go and win some amazing prizes made me realise I need to get out of the house more. If only I could win myself a SEN educated babysitter!
Keeping up with new format I’ve filmed an unboxing as well as written for a blog post (for all those bits I forgot to talk about in the unboxing!). I’m going to admit I’m very short of time this month so the blog part is more akin to a list than a blog post…..So watch the video below or skip down to the ‘blog post’ AKA list to find out what i won, and how I won it!
Prizes received this Month
- 32GB ipad from Swapbots, RT to win
- Stain Devils from Dr Beckmann, RT to win
- 5 x London Big Bus Tour Premium Tickets, Comment on BritMums blog post (random draw)
- Spiderman Bulbbotz Light and watch from Bulbbotz, MCMComicon picture entry on Twitter
- Mecari £10 credit from Mecari, Twitter Halloween Photo – judged
- Charcoal Face from 7th Heaven, Twitter Halloween photo – judged
- Harley Quinn T-SHirt from HMV, Twitter answer question
- Game bundle from Ravensburger, Facebook Halloween photo – judged
- Fragrance oil from Bio Fire oil, Facebook Haloween photo – judged
- The Place we meet book from Michael Joseph Books, RT to win
- A Months supply of Little Dish meals from Crummy Mummy, Rafflecopter blog entry
- £200 One4All Gift card from Nissan and Stylist Live, Stylist Live picture entry on Instagram
- Play Doh set from Heinz Spaghetti hoops, Purchase necessary
- Mosaique Watch from The Ideal Home Show, RT to win
- Years Suppy of Liquid Gold Collagen from Liquid Gold, Stylist Live picture Entry on Instagram
- Megatech book from How it Works, RT to win
- £25 House of Fraser vocuher from Mumsnet, #StartsWithHello Twitter Party
- Chilston Park Hotel 2 night retreat for me and a friend, Facebook comment – judged
Yet another brilliant month. Sometimes I can’t believe my luck and other times I remember a lot of this is down to hard work and most of all persistence. Wishing you lots of festive luck this December. If you haven’t already, check out my guide to Christmas comping here.