March Prize Unboxing Update
It’s the start of another month, which means yet another review of another month of comping! For those of you that are new to the blog I’m a comper. You can read more about my comping and why I do it here. But the short story is that after having to quit work due to keep up with my sons additional needs I needed to find something that meant we could still afford the nicer things in life!
This month was my quietest so far this year. I was still able to unbox roughly £375 of prizes which considering this is a hobby is still a great amount. No big wins for me this month but lots of smaller useful prizes. It’s easy sometimes to get disheartened with a hobby like comping when you see lots of people around you winning big prizes. But remember if you’re not entering any competitions then you can’t win anything at all! You never know when a big win is just around the corner.
Watch the video below or scroll down to see a list of prizes that I received and how I won them. I failed to add in the prize I won last month that i accidentally deleted my unboxing of – so I’ll just add it here that in Feb I received a fabulous printer from cartridge save on their monthly Facebook draw!
PRIZES RECEIVED THIS MONTH
In no particular order I received…A Bundle of Books from Wacky Bee Books, Twitter RT & email to win
- A book for my son’s school from Cornerstone, Twitter, reply with your child’s favourite words
- A lovely bundle of liquid yoga products from Mio for both me and a friend, Instagram, like and tag a friend
- Many Moods hoodie from Tots Trove, Instagram Like and comment
- Skye Fancy Dress, Milkshake magazine, email entry
- B vitamin serum from Natura studios, Instagram , Like and comment
- Dineclub annual membership, Twitter, RT and reply with answer to a puzzle
- 2 Comfort cushions from Price Crash TV, Twitter, RT to win
- A Spoonful of Murder book from the World Book Day website, email entry
- Where the wild things are book from Along Came Poppy, Instagram like and comment with your favourite book as a child
- WWE Merchandise bundle from Mattel, Website entry form
We had so much fun making our World Book Day entry but the standard of entries was so high we didn’t win any creative WBD comps this year. We did still win quite a lot of books though! I think April may be the first month that there are no major creative competitions coming up. Still I’ll be regularly checking out Twitter for low entry competitions as well as creative competitions throughout the month!