Seeing as I’ve failed to update my blog with my previous unboxings I’m catching you all up with some recap posts. I’ve scaled back my comping a bit after I had a bit of a breakdown. However, being more picky hasn’t really had a negative effect, if anything I’m winning more of the things I want but just a smaller number of prizes.
For those of you that are new to the blog I’m a comper. You can read more about my comping and why I do it here. But the short story is that after having to quit work due to keep up with my sons additional needs I needed to find something that meant we could still afford the nicer things in life!
As I have a few months to cover this is going to be more of a summary of my wins, just for anyone interested in the prizes I received over the last few months. A few items may crossover as I’m just going by what I received notification of winning rather than trying to track down when I received each item.
May was a busy month with a total of 29 wins totalling £1261. Highlights of the month included winning a top of the range lawnmower for my Mum just as her’s stopped working as well as a *snigger* £200 high tech penis pump – don’t even ask. One of my other favourite prizes this month was winning a high end organic serum not just for me but also for my two friends that I tagged, taking that prize value up to £204. It’s always lovely to win but even sweeter when I can win things for other people.
Prizes this month included;
- ‘Now you get me’ Book, Twitter RT to win
- Mindful Chef 2 meal boxes and a huge crate of veggie juices, Instagram Like and comment
- Eness Cosmetics bundle, Twitter RT to win
- Pure Day Gym Pass x 2, Lucozade Made to Move App
- Limited edition Rainbow toothbrushes, Facebook like and comment
- Pomgreat vouchers x 5, Instagram like and comment
- Avengers 3D glasses, Twitter RT to win
- Eli Rose organic serum, Twitter RT to win (I got to send one to my friend Emma who if you read on you’ll see repays the favour!)
- Star Wars Cushion, Facebook like and comment. This prize was upgraded to a double Storm Trooper duvet as my original prize went missing in the post. Kudos to Character.com the promotors for sorting to swifty.
- Karaoke Bluetooth Microphone, Facebook – show your Eurovision party celebrations judged comp
- Original SOurce SHower gel bundle – a prize my friend Emma won after tagging me (thanks Em!)
- Freemans Face Mask, Twitter show a picture of your facemask
- Swell Hair Bundle, Instagram like and comment
- Sleeping miffy plush, Twitter RT to win
- Gangster School book, Instagram like and comment
- Hi Tech Penis pump (LOL), Twitter RT to win. In all honesty I wasn’t entirely sure what I was entering for, I was in a rush and just hoped it was some new female sex toy. My husband was mortified when it was delivered, I just laughed – a lot!
- Peppa Pig Puzzle, Milkshake magazine email entry
- Hankuma Treasure toy, Hankuma magazine email entry
- Build A Bear of our choice, Effort competition for those attending MCM ComicCon
- Nanas manners cutlery, bag and kidschup, Instagram like and comment
- Massively huge bundle of newly published books (about £200 worth of books!), Twitter – show a picture of what you had been up to over the half term. I posted a picture of Chase at ComicCon at Ron Weasley meeting loads of other characters from Harry Potter. It was low entry and I think the promoters liked the booky reference.
- GCSE Revision guides for Maths and English , RT to win
- Trunki, another lovely prize won from a friend who nominated me to win one (thanks again to my lovely friend Emma)
- Kids Granola bundle, RT to win
- £50 love2shop voucher, RT to win
- Star Wars Secrets of the Empire AR experience for 4, online entry form
- Star Wars Kylo Ren Soft Toy, Facebook show us your Chewbacca impression. This was a judged comp and couldn’t believe I won this year as well as last year. Neill from the golden luck muscle has also had the same luck winning two years in a row. I’m looking forward to seeing who we have to do an impersonation of next year!
- Huge Cleaning bundle of Method products, Instagram Like and comment
May was a very good month for comping. Just going to warn you the following months go a bit downhill from here. Keep an eye on the blog for the June and July posts coming soon. I’ll be back in August with a speed unboxing video!