It’s the start of another month, which means yet another review of another month of comping! For those of you that are new to the blog I’m a comper. You can read more about my comping and why I do it here. But the short story is that after having to quit work due to keep up with my sons additional needs I needed to find something that meant we could still afford the nicer things in life!
This month I was lucky enough to unbox £865 of prizes. I always find January a strange month. Not just for comping but my mood always takes a nose dive. I tried to stay consistent with my comping this month but had quite a few blips and as a result didn’t enter as many creative or effort competitions as I usually would. I still had some lovely wins though. To see the prizes that I was lucky enough to win and find out how I won them check out my unboxing video below, or scroll down to see a list of all the prizes that were won this month.
Prizes Received This Month
In no particular order..Sudoku Cube from I have no idea!
- Fairy Sticker Book from I have no idea…
- Happiness Course and Happiness Book from Neom Organics, Facebook like and comment
- Wet brush from Coloursmash, Instagram Like and comment
- Wildfire Tepee Bean Bag, from Annabel Karmel on Instagram. My friend Emma tagged me, and as she was the winner we both won!
- £150 Virgin Experience Day voucher, from Black Circle Tyres. A runner-up prize for my Caroke video which you can watch at your own risk.
- Christy Towels Luxe Towel set, from Christy on Twitter, a #BlueMonday competition I found during my own Twitter searches
- The Yes Brain Child Book, from Little London, a RT to win
- Fear Book, from Penguin Living Twitter, #BlueMonday competition I found asking for self-care tips
- Korean Makeup cleanser for me and a friend, Instagram like and tag a friend from Touch In Sol on Instagram
- £25 Amazon Voucher and a years subscription to F-Secure anti-virus and VPN software. Won from a Twitter party ran on Tots100 in conjunction with F-Secure.
- Despicable me Minions Mineez play set and Despicable Me 3 DVD, from I have no clue!
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, BonBon Buddies creative judged competiton
As this was a creative judged competition it’s getting its own entry! This competition allowed you to enter daily. I kept forgetting to enter every day but and only managed 8 out of 24 entries. Judges were looking for funny Christmas themed pictures to go with their advent calendars. I don’t know which photo was my winning one for sure but I think it may have been this one. Not a particularly polished photo but after seeing a few friends win I realised the judges were not necessarily looking for an overly polished pic!
£100 Quality Discount Voucher
Another creative judged competition win, this was also a December entry. You had to comment on their Facebook post capturing your family in the Festive Spirit. I was delighted to find out I had won a £100 voucher to spend online on whatever I wanted. I’ve already spent the lot. I was able to pick up loads of little presents for the kids over the coming year. As I’m currently doing up the kids room I also got some bits for their rooms as well as a steam cleaner (which I had no success in winning last year).
I’m looking forward to February, loads to look forward to with plenty of Pancake and Valentines Day competitions popping up. World Book Day is also in the not too distant future so I need to get planning on that too!
How was your January I love hearing what you have won, wishing you all lots of luck for February!