It’s the start of another month, which means yet another review of another month of comping! For those of you that are new to the blog I’m a comper. You can read more about my comping and why I do it here. But the short story is that after having to quit work due to keep up with my sons additional needs I needed to find something that meant we could still afford the nicer things in life!
This month I was lucky enough to unbox roughly £1300 of prizes (including a really expensive haircut). February is a lot shorter and I’ve had half-term as well as snow week (currently ongoing) which slowed down my comping efforts a tad. The start of my unboxing video this month starts off with me hung over and very forgetful. The forgetfulness seemed to continue for the rest of the month as I managed to delete part of my video and forget to film another prize completely! I’m hoping to include those in March’s video instead!
Watch the video below or scroll down to see a list of prizes that I received and how I won them.
Prizes Received This Month
In no particular order I received…
- Impressions Book by Glaschutte Original from World Tempus, advent web entry
- Couture Haircut by Lee Stafford himself at his house plus loads of free things he gave me. Check out the video to see how amazing my hair looked! RT to win
- Sandwich cutters and bundle of kiddylicious food from Kiddylicious, judged creative competition on Facebook to show your creative food ideas for kids
- A Nintendo Switch from Wired Productions, a Gleam competition i found on one of my searches!
- Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar set from Fillipo Berrio, Reply on Twitter with your favorite pancake topping – my answer was avocado and mango!
- Massive JoJo Siwa Toy Bundle from Pink Magazine, postal form entry
- Nars Illuminating Cover FX set from Eyeliner Flicks on Instagram, like and comment
- Complete set of style products from Knights & Wilson on Twitter, RT to win
- Rocks & Sax Cherry backpack from Grindstore, RT to win
- 2 Tickets to the Brits from British Summertime Camp, like and comment on Facebook. This win was down to teamwork. I’ve been searching for Brits tickets almost everyday since January and pre agreed with my friend I took last year that if I won I would take her. In return she just had to enter every single competition I sent her to double our chances of winning…it worked and she won a set!
- Flatliners Blu-ray from unknown!
- Glimmies Playset from Cute Magazine, postal entry form
- 2 x Priority Weekend Passes for MCM Comic Con Birmingham
And that’s everything – apart from the two competitions I deleted from my video/forgot to record. I’ll be talking about those next month instead!
Looking forward to March especially for the World Book Day competitions! I wrote a guide last month about finding competitions closing soon on Twitter which might help you track down some extra World Book Day competitions. Have a look and find out some great tips on exactly what to type in your search bar!
Make sure you stay subscribed to the blog (pop your email address into the subscribe box on the right hand side), or follow me on my Facebook page .